• Gender: Female
  • Astrological Sign: Virgo

Followers


About Me

I am super crazy and I love hanging with church friends. I am a reading maniac and love to be alone to think for hours.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi

Hi, I am excited for tomorrows church basketball game. I am really nervous because I am playing against the Summerfield ward who is really good. I am so nervous. But, I am also so excited.I love basketball games. The first game I ever played in my life, I started the game and ended. The second was embarrassing because I stole the ball and went up for a layup, jumped to far and missed. Layups are so easy. I did it in front of the guy I like. I was so mad, but we still won. A girl took the basketball after I missed and made a 3 pointer!!! I was so proud of her. And Monday there is no school. I am so happy. Finally. I am so tired of school. I am to tired to go. I just want to be homeschooled!!!! Well see you later!!! Bye......

No comments:

Post a Comment




Levi is known for his kisses! LOL